Our team here at IPv4.GLOBAL, knows that each seller has their own unique needs and vision. Because of this, we’ve developed several different solutions for IP address sales.
Privately negotiated deals
Privately Negotiated Deals
For those interested in selling IP addresses in large blocks (/17 to /8), we provide privately negotiated sales.
- Our experts collaborate with our sellers, to create a marketing plan
- We find buyers that match with our clients’ needs
- Walk both parties through each step of the transaction
If you would like to learn more about the IPv4 closing process and transaction procedures to sell IP addresses, please click here. You will not pay any fees until after sales are closed. Our services, offered at no additional charge, include:
- Escrow services
- Negotiation and drafting of purchase contracts
- Personalized walk-through of RIR transfers
For small IPv4 address sales (/18 to /24), our platform, IPv4Auctions.com is the ideal solution. We work with create targeted marketing plans to help them sell IP addresses within individual IP spaces, on our hassle-free website. IPv4.GLOBAL reaches a global network of buyers.
We offer two ways to sell IP addresses:
1. “Buy Now” Auctions: Prices are fixed by sellers. Buyers may purchase address blocks at set prices during a specific timeframe.
2. Traditional Auctions: Seller sets minimum price for opening bid. Live, incremental bidding continues until end of auction time.
Only our registered buyers, who have signed a NDA, may bid on a seller’s IPv4 address blocks. We protect your confidentiality, while providing you with a worldwide market.
Once the IP address auction closes, payment is collected in full by Hilco Streambank, our parent company, and held in escrow. Our team coordinates the RIR registration transfer, and once this is completed, we release the payment to the seller. All of our services, including escrow, are offered at no additional charge when you choose us to sell IP addresses.
Get in touch with us today to sell your space on IPv4Auctions.com!